Granola is usually thought of as a healthy food, but most store bought granolas are loaded with added sugar and high in calories. This almond joy granola combines my favorite flavor combination, chocolate, almond, and coconut, without the sugar content of store bought granola. It features coco powder, which is loaded with antioxidants and is a good source of fiber. Enjoy with milk, yogurt, or on its own as a healthy breakfast or snack.
Almond Joy Granola
- 3 cups oats
- 2 cups slivered almonds
- 1 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- ¼ cup coco powder
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 6 Tbls. Honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Add oats, almonds, flaked coconut, and coco powder to a large mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Pout coconut oil, honey, and vanilla extract into the bowl. Stir to combine. Spread mixture onto baking sheets.
- Bake for 25 minutes and let cool. Makes 7 cups.
Serving Size: ¼ cup
130 calories, 8g fat, 3g saturated fat, 3g fiber, 4g sugar, 3g protein, 3% calcium, 4% iron