Mediterranean Rice Muffins
Makes 20 muffins
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 15 oz. can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 roasted red pepper
- 3 oz. sundried tomatoes
- 4 oz. sliced olives
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease 20 cupcake tins.
- Dry the artichoke hearts and roasted red peppers by pressing in between paper towel. Chop artichoke hearts and pepper.
- Combine artichokes, roasted red pepper, sundried tomatoes, olives, cooked rice, yogurt, feta cheese, and eggs in large bowl. Stir until combined.
- Pour mixture into cupcake tins and bake covered with foil for 25 minutes. Uncover and cook for another 5.
- Remove, let cool for a few minutes, and serve. Leftovers can be frozen in a Ziplock bag.