This chicken dish not only looks fancy, but is simple to put together! With only a handful of ingredients and less than 15 minutes of prep time, this dish is easy to make but sure to impress! Serve with a side of roasted vegetables and brown rice for a complete meal.
- 6 chicken cutlets (about 1.25 lbs.)
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 1/2 bunch of asparagus
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbls. olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Spray a 9×11 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine lemon juice and olive oil in one bowl and panko breadcrumbs in another.
- Lay chicken cutlets flat on a clean surface (I used my cutting board). Lay a slice of prosciutto on each cutlet. Place 5 asparagus spears on the edge of each cutlet and roll cutlet until fully wrapped.
- Dip cutlets in lemon/oil mixture then coat with breadcrumbs. Place on baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes until chicken is fully cooked through.